I saw a post today on Facebook outlining 10 things you like! Well there's a trillion things I like but I will try to narrow my list to 10. Ha ha!
1. My husband and my awesome kitties! I la la la lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee them. My family means so much to me. My wonderful hubby is my best friend! We've been together quite a long time. 13 years October 25, 2010. I thank the heavens every day that I'm able to share my life with such a special person! We used to have a rottie named Sedona. She was our "daughter" hehe, for 12 amazing years. She was each of our best friends and we miss her more than ever. I even tattooed her name on me:
And here she is: Pass the tissue... :(
Next and #2 is: Michigan
My grandparents live in Michigan and every summer when I was little I'd fly up there and spend the entire summer with them. I spent my summer days at the lake all day long! I loved it! My grandfather means so much to me and I have the most incredible memories of the time spent with him. For instance a snow mobile accident, that I caused by pressing the gas too much! Funny how I still have that same problem, ha ha! Or the times he let me drive the pick up truck to the property to pick raspberries. Of course I was sitting on his lap. And he'd end every evening playing a song by Hank Williams Jr. on his guitar... my grandmother is the heart of our family! Best cook ever!! I cherish them both :)
3.THIS BABY IS FROM THE 80's!!
WOW! Where to start with this one... I LOVE everything about the 80's! The movies (Dirty Dancing = Fav movie ever), music, fashion, candy, EVERYTHING! I wish we could bring the 80's back and I could be a teen all over again. I'd wear the lace up jeans, teased out hair (courtesy of Aquanet) rockin my walkman, chewing my favorite Bonkers bubble gum! Ahhh, I need to invent a time warp, ha ha!!
4. Someone pass the milk because I love cookies, ha ha:
Doesn't matter what kind of cookie as long as it's dunkable! I'm what you would call a:
5. Accessories! What girl doesn't?!? From funky glasses, to blingy rings (as you'll see below I tried to fit my fav rings all on one hand, ha ha), huge necklaces, leather cuffs, big watches and for me... anything animal print! Zebra, leopard, whatever, bring on the StYle! ;)
6. "ONE" is a grassroots campaign and advocacy organization backed by more than 2 million people who are committed to the fight against extreme poverty and preventable disease, particularly in Africa. Cofounded by Bono and other campaigners, ONE is nonpartisan and works closely with African policy makers and activists.
I had the opportunity of a lifetime (I've always loved U2) to see them in concert in October 2009. Below is my "ONE" bracelet I received at the concert and wear it everyday:
7. My Hello Kitty Purse! Isn't she so cute?!
8. Dolphins! They are the most beautiful marine animal that always wear a smile! They are so intelligent, sweet, and have even saved human lives. They are incredible animals. I got my first tattoo when I was 17 on my back. Took 4 hours but it's my favorite tattoo I have... here it is below!
9. GUM! I blow my bubbles in Stride, ha ha!!
AND FINALLY #10: Sleeping.. The feel of a down comforter and a cold pillow taking you away to dreamland, ha ha, I love it! I LOVE MY BED.
So there you have it.. 10 things I like. This was pretty fun, time consuming but fun. Hope you enjoyed a little piece of me. Have a great day everyone! See ya soon when I can come up with more stuff to write, xoxo....... Jen














No comments:
Post a Comment